COVID Notes: October 2021
COVID regulations in Switzerland have largely been lifted.
- Masks are not required.
- COVID passes are not required.
However, COVID remains a serious concern, and the following guidance therefore applies:
- Dancers with symptoms of Covid-19 should not attend. If a dancer has attended class and is later tested positive, they should inform the Club Secretary as soon as possible, to ensure traceability.
- The hall windows should be open in order to provide plently of ventilation.
- Dancers should use hand sanitiser (the club will provide) before and after class, and between dances
if hands are touched.
Dancers are encouraged to use hand sanitiser (the Club will provide) regularly.
- Respect for other dancers' opinions, safety and comfort zones is essential.
The Committee also strongly encourages everyone to get vaccinated.